Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Let's celebrate what's right and fix what's wrong!

As you may remember, I was interviewed by EducationNews.org before New Year about my new book, Fixing Special Education--12 Steps to Transform a Broken System.

It's time to celebrate what's right and fix what's wrong.

Well, that interview/commentary became the 'most commented' and 'most popular' for several months! That positive response was awesome! I do believe this discussion gives voice to many folks who have been silent, even as they know the system is broken.

So, today the follow-up interview was published! I hope that in shedding light on our broken system, we will be moved to work together to fix it. Let's celebrate what's right and fix what's wrong! (Second interview)

I'd love to get your comments!



Miriam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home